Monday, April 18, 2011

being creative

This weeks discussion is about being creative! I have a job in the arts, doing displays, which involves a ton of creativity. Daily I am faced with the task of finding resources to use for projects. Today we had to make lampshades but didnt have the proper material, so we had to improvise. The two most important factors in my work environment that allow me to be creative are the openness and having free communication. Honestly, working with women they can get caddy and rude. In my current position we truly have open communication without judgement or downtalk. My boss always asks 'what do you think?' which was mentioned in the equality section ) I feel honored that she wants my opinion and then we draw out possible solutions together to the problem, and through process of illimination find the right answer. Being creative is the best form of work in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment