Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In response to the first question for chapter 11, I prefer the colloquium form of presentation. What comes to mind is espn sports when four or five announcers debate things like best play of the week or players. I enjoy watching this, and would love to be one of the presenters because each person is given equal time to speak, without being interrupted by other speakers, because a moderator is present. A panel is also enjoyable. I think I’d prefer the colloquium because there isn’t much room for argument with a moderator to break up disagreements. In past communication classes Ive participated in this form of presentation and encouraging the audience to get involved was fun, it took the attention off me, which I liked but allowed me to answer questions which felt empowering and gave me the drive to work toward being a teacher. I’d say the panel is also a great form of presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment